- Project/Bachelor Thesis/Master Thesis:
- Guidelines for migration of concurrent software with lock synchronization primitiv (PDF)
- Influence of data dependencies in concurrent software on execution paths (PDF)
- Bachelor Thesis: Modellierung von menschlichem Fahrverhalten zum Testen von autonomen Fahrzeugen (PDF)
- Bachelor Thesis: Evaluierung von Fahrsimulatoren für das Testen von autonomen Fahrzeugen (Bachelorarbeit) (PDF)
How to get a bachelor thesis or master thesis topicThe usual approach to get a master thesis is the following:
- 1. Think by yourself, what could be of your interest
- e.g. something with
- safety (FTA, etc.)
- processes (CMMI, Agile, etc.)
- mobile devices (apps, wearables, etc.)
- user interfaces
- validation and verification (Testing, Reviews, etc.)
- Think also about the domain, e.g. information systems or embedded systems
- e.g. something with
- 2. Inform yourself on the websites, which researchers could be interested in the same topic (the persons can be also researchers from IESE, who offered topics at the last seminar). E-mails addresses at the IESE are in the form like Alexander.Klaus@iese.fraunhofer.de for Alexander Klaus.
- 3. Contact the corresponding person directly and also explain, why you contacted this person and not someone else. Explain your fields of interest.
- 4. The further topic can be worked out with your potentially supervisor and you.
How to get industry internships acknowledged as Software Engineering projectsWe can accept your request, if the topic (or the company) are related to our fields of interest.
Before the internship we require the following data to decide whether we can accept your request:
- 1. The company name and corresponding branch or division
- 2. The reference person supervising at the company
- 3. A description of the internship
- It should cover more or less the topics: Requirements Engineering, Designing, Coding and Testing
- 4. The duration and amount of work (for 8 ECTS it should have at least 240 hours)
You are supposed to deliver during the internship:
- Weekly report by the student (about 2-5 lines, what he did)
We can issue the certificate for you, if
- You participated in the project with success (we will ask the company’s supervisor for that)
- You gave a final presentation (15-20 minutes) with questions about the internship (10 minutes) successfully
If you have further questions, please ask Christian Wolschke (email@example.com)
|Superordinated page: Teaching|