Grundlagen des Software Engineering Projekt SS2016
Course in Summer Semester 2015 (89-3145)
The Grundlagen des Software Engineering Projekt (short: GSE-Projekt) is offered by Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Dieter Rombach and Christian Wolschke.
- Registrations are possible now until March 20, 2016
This year’s project will deal with the development of a mobile people’s bus system. The systems consists of a mobile app that serves as the people’s bus host system and another mobile app for citizens to use the different people’s busses. It is intended, that the system will be used within the project Digitale Dörfer (for further information see www.digitale-doerfer.de
. Real life evaluations with concrete existing people’s bus systems are also optionally possible.
The kick-off meeting takes place on Monday April 18 in 32-439 beginning 15:30 h.
- being a bachelor student - This course is mainly thought for bachelor students. We recommend the "Team-based Software Development" project for master students in the winter term offered in cooperation with IESE (http://www.informatik.uni-kl.de/en/studium/lehrveranstaltungen/modulhb/#89-3282). In exceptional cases and for students of other faculties we can make exceptions from this rule.
- The knowledge of the lecture Foundations of Software Engineering is recommended. Check with exam's office (Prüfungamt) whether the lecture is a formal requirement with respect to your examination regulations (Prüfungsordnung).
The registration is done via email to Christian Wolschke (firstname.lastname@example.org
). This information is necessary:
- Course of study (e.g. Bachelor in Computer Science)
- Matrikulation number
- Is a grade required? (Normally only "WiWis" require grades)
- Languages you can work with, e.g. "only German", "only English", "English and German"
- If you like you can name the group you like to be in
We want to estimate the number of students participating. You are free to tell us your wishes regarding the group you want to join.
We can offer 15 places at the project. In case that we have more registrations than places we explain how to select the students (or how to increase the number of places).
The material, like slides, guideline, etc. are available:
→ description in KIS