Grundlagen des Software Engineering WS 2017/18
Lecture 89-3001: Foundations of Software Engineering
(also for lecture 89-3002: Foundations of Software Engineering 1)
The webpage provides information about the lecture.
- The first exam will be on March 2, 2018 at 8:30 h in 28-111 (Sporthalle)
- The date of the second exam will be announced soon, it will be around July - September.
- The lecture will start at October 27, 2017.
- On the following dates will be no lecture: October 23 2017, October 30 2017 and November 3, 2017.
- The exercises will start at November 7, 2017 at 15:15 h in 46-280.
- All other news will be published at OLAT > Notifications.
- The OLAT access code is announced in lecture. If you have any problems with OLAT (like accessing slides) please contact Christian Wolschke (email@example.com).
Table of Contents
Content of Lecture
- The slide of the lecture can be downloaded below. There are also the additional slide to the lecture included.
- Important Hint: The slides should increase your understanding of the lecture. They are no replacement of the lecture. In order to get a deeper understanding, especially to learn about the connections between topics, it is strongly recommended to attend the lecture.
- The exercise sheets are provided for downloading below.
- P. Jalote: "An Integrated Approach to Software Engineering", 3nd Edition, Springer-Verlag, 2005.
- P. Jalote: "A Concise Introduction to Software Engineering", Springer London, 2010.
- I. Sommerville: "Software Engineering", 9th Edition, Addison Wesley, 2010.
Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Dieter Rombach
Telephone: (0631) 205-3333
Material and NewsAll material and current news will be provided at → OLAT.
The access code for OLAT is announced in class.
If you have any problems with OLAT (like accessing slides) please contact Christian Wolschke (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Superordinated page: GSE|