Grundlagen des Software Engineering WS 2015/16
Lecture 89-3001: Foundations of Software Engineering
(also for lecture 89-3002: Foundations of Software Engineering 1)
The webpage provides information about the lecture.
- The lecture will start at November 2, 2015.
- The exercises will start at November 10, 2015 in 46-280 at 15:15 h.
- All other news will be published at OLAT > Notifications.
- If you have any problems with OLAT (like accessing slides) please contact Christian Wolschke (email@example.com).
Table of Contents
Content of Lecture
- The slide of the lecture can be downloaded below. There are also the additional slide to the lecture included.
- Important Hint: The slides should increase your understanding of the lecture. They are no replacement of the lecture. In order to get a deeper understanding, especially to learn about the connections between topics, it is strongly recommended to attend the lecture.
- The exercise sheets are provided for downloading below.
- P. Jalote: "An Integrated Approach to Software Engineering", 3nd Edition, Springer-Verlag, 2005.
- P. Jalote: "A Concise Introduction to Software Engineering", Springer London, 2010.
- I. Sommerville: "Software Engineering", 9th Edition, Addison Wesley, 2010.
Weitere Literaturangaben finden sich in den jeweiligen Kapiteln des Skripts.
Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. Dieter Rombach
Telephone: (0631) 205-3333
Material and NewsAll material and current news will be provided at → OLAT.
If you have any problems with OLAT (like accessing slides) please contact Christian Wolschke (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Superordinated page: GSE|